Wednesday, May 21, 2008

He's Here!

After 9 long months of waiting, our son has finally arrived. L.A.B. (name withheld to protect the innocent) came into the world this morning at 2:07 am. He weighed in at 9 pounds 5 ounces and 21 inches long. He is the most perfect little boy. I am looking forward to seeing him grow up. I know the experiences will be different having a boy vs. the 2 girls we have now - but there in lies the excitement. I can not wait to teach him all the things a boy should know. I am looking forward to showing him the things that my dad showed me. I want him to grow up and have the same advantages that I had growing up. I promise that i will try to be a great dad to him - as I have tried to be to his sisters. Michelle and I will post pictures once we get the chance to upload them off the camera.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger