Well 2011 was full of changes. Some good, Some Bad. I've begun to see changes just as that - just changes. They are all both good and bad. To every Ying there is a Yang. The trick is to find the positive in things. Why struggle with dragging yourself down with the stress of change? Well for 2012, I am going to set some new goals....
- I still like my bucket list, I will evaluate that list and begin to work towards it
- Visit an Art Museum (with the kids - It'll be nice to get them some more exposure to the world)
- Loose 50 lbs. - My target weight is 190. Definitely think it's obtainable, but it's going to require me to make some life changes. It's time to be more healthy.
- Make Smores - Not conducive to the previous one, but It's always a good way to spend time with the family
- Dress Up More - I've gotten lax with the relaxed dress code at work. They say clothes make the man. I am going to strive to take my appearance more seriously.
- Try Harder - In general. Everything I want to do will require me to try harder.
- Drink more Water (and less Soda) - A key change to make me healthier
- Be Happy and Healthy & look for the silver lining in 2012...
To all my friends and family, I love you & wish you a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year ! ~