Saturday, April 26, 2008

Another year gone...

This week has been a blur. Not that there was anything too exciting going on, but life was just busy. Between driving back and forth to Frederick for doctors appointments and testing and meeting all of my work requirements I think we were run ragged.

My birthday was this past week. Tuesday the 22nd benchmarked my 34th birthday. This had to have been one of the most low key birthdays to date. Don't get me wrong, I am not looking for a huge celebration, but with everything else that has been going my birthday ended up being an after-thought. eh - it was what it was. That evening, the girls and I had soccer practice. While we were gone, Michelle made chocolate cupcakes (in lieu of a birthday cake). After dinner I went for a short bike ride. While I was gone, Michelle and the girls iced and decorated some of the cupcakes. That was a nice surprise to find.

I love cupcakes :-)

Well i am about out of steam for tonight. I am hoping to write tomorrow after my training ride. I will have to ask Michelle how I post pictures up.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger