Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's That Time Again...


HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?

Should old acquaintance be forgot,

and old lang syne ?

"An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves." Bill Vaughan

Well I guess it's that time again. 2009 flew right by. It was an event filled year! Lots of ups and downs. I've left my job at a terrific company to start one as a government minion. The kids are all doing well and are healthy, and Michelle and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary. I have been thinking of resolutions for 2010. I haven't been in an overly optimistic state lately, so that may taint the resolutions some. My resolutions for 2010:

  • Ensure that I am a strong husband to my wife and a loving and supportive father to my kids.
  • I will Pay off more debt than I incur
  • I will Fit in Fitness
  • To learn something new - (I've always wanted to learn Italian - hmm?)
  • I will reduce my Overall Stress (Personal & Work)
  • I will Take a vacation - we really enjoyed our time at the beach last year

I will no longer waste my time reliving the past, instead I will spend it worrying about the future. I am looking forward to 2010 and all of the challenges and rewards that it brings.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Great resolutions! I haven't made any this year ... I decided to make a list with Bryan of the things I want to do this year ... figured it's a great way to stay motivated and remember to have some fun too. Happy New Year!

Skippy Lugnut said...

Yeah, I have a list that I created sometime last year. A bucket list of sorts. I should pull it back up and see if there is something that I can accomplish.

Powered By Blogger