Thursday, October 16, 2008

South Mountain Creamery WIne / Cheese Pairings

My brother and his wife run South Mountain Creamery. We had taken some pictures at one point for their website. I have really gotten into wine lately and we had the opportunity to try out a majority of their cheeses. I decided to do a bit of research and find out what wines would be paired with their cheeses. I had been meaning to get this sent to my brother so they would have the information for their website, so this will get me just that much closer.

  1. Smoked Swiss ~ Asti Spumanti / Sparkling wines
  2. Colby / Jack ~ Reisling / Champagne
  3. X-Sharp ~ Cabernet, Rioja, Savignon Blanc
  4. Baby Swiss ~ Asti Spumanti
  5. Port Wine ~ "Not Sure" - Port Wine maybe?
  6. Parmigiana Reggiano ~ Chardonnay
  7. Lightning Jack ~ Blaufrankish (Lemberger)
  8. Mozzarella ~ Chianti
  9. Raw Sharp Cheddar ~ "Not Sure"
  10. Raw Smoked Cheddar ~ Blaufrankish

No comments:

Powered By Blogger