Friday, October 3, 2008

Is it that time already...


The count down has begun with the 12 weeks before Christmas. One of the other blogs i read posted a break down to help with the stresses of the season. My wife and I have decided to take a swing at it. Here is the schedule:
  • Week 12: solidify our Christmas budget
  • Week 11: inventory our holiday decor stuff; make notes on what to look for in stores on sale
  • Week 10: organize our mailing address list for Christmas cards
  • Week 9: research ways we can volunteer time and/or donate gifts as a family
  • Week 8: Hmm... I'll find something i am sure
  • Week 7: design our cards, order stamps, and address envelopes
  • Week 6: finish shopping for our gift list
  • Week 5: get out the calendar and schedule dates and events
  • Week 4: Go Christmas Tree hunting with my brother and decorate for Christmas!
  • Week 3: thoroughly clean, prepare for guests; make food plans; freeze meals for the next few weeks
  • Week 2: make and freeze cookie dough; prep food gifts
  • Week 1: enjoy the time with Friends & Family

1 comment:

Mom B. said...

Aren't you glad you don't have to fit in travel too! With us flying back and forth, I will have to fit it things that you have just made a to-do list for. I glad to see I have taut you about the need for making lists.... it does help.

Powered By Blogger