Monday, September 29, 2008

The "To-Do" List

After a little nudging from my brother, I started my list. This was a pseudo bucket list. A list of things we wanted to do in life. The idea was splintered from the 100 things to do before you (whatever). So my list is started. I will update this list as new ideas come to mind, but as for now here is my brain dump...

Things to do:

Rules
a. Entry is non-biased towards ability to afford it or time to do it.
b. Has to be something that if given the opportunity you would actually do it.

1. Drive a Ferrari through the countryside of Italy.
2. Attend the Super Bowl (hopefully watching the Redskins)
3. Do a swim with the dolphins kind of thing
4. Recertify my scuba permit &
5. Scuba Dive to a ship-wreck
6. Visit every state in the U.S.
7. Attend The Tonight Show or The Late Show as an audience member.
8. Gamble in Vegas
9. Learn to Ride a Motorcycle
10. Buy a Motorcycle to ride... heh
11. Go Whitewater rafting (not this cheesy stuff near the house).
12. Spend New Years Eve in Times Square
13. Watch the Macy's Day Parade in person
14. See the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall @ Christmas
15. See Rockefeller Center & Window Shop 42nd Street @ Christmas time.
16. Ride on a hot air balloon.
17. Take a vacation visitng all of the 7 Natural Wonders (Mount Everest, The Great Barrier Reef, Victoria Falls, The Northern lights, The Grand Canyon, The Harbor at Rio De Janerio, The Paricutin
18. Watch the finish of the Tour de France in Paris
19. Visit the Vatican
20. Watch the running of the bulls (Maybe Run - but definately watch)
21. Visit Loch Ness
22. Participate in the Baja 1000 (this is something i thought my brother and I would enjoy)
23. See my kids (all 3) graduate College ($$Cha-Ching)
24. See my kids get married
25. play with my grandchildren
26. Attend the Olympics (Don't really care if it is Summer or Winter)
27. See the London Symphony Orchestra
28. See the Boston Pops
29. Drink beer at Oktoberfest in Munich
30. See / Participate in Mardi Gras
31. See the Mona Lisa at the Louvre
32. See the ruins in Rome
33. See the ruins in Greece
34. Competitively ride in a race (bicycle)
35. Compete in a triathalon

35 down - 65 left to go... (updated 10.9.08)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger