Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wines to log and try out....

Been reading some wine reviews and have a couple that I really want to try.



2006 Treana White Meritage

California White Meritage that is supposed to be a great wine both with and without food. It is supposed to be a nice summer wine. Not too heavy / dry like a red typically is and not too sugary sweet like a desert wine.








2006 Martinetti Gavi Di Gavi
Italian Gavi wine that is along the same lines of the Meritage. This wine is suppose to be a nice refreshing wine. A great amount of fruit flavor but nothing overwhelming.


It is tough to review something before I have actually tasted it.

This week my parents and mother-in-law are coming into town. For the next couple weeks my parents will be in town and my mother-in-law will be in town for a week or so longer. This leaves the opportunity open for some wine consumption. Whenever my dad comes into town it makes for a great opportunity to taste some of the wines that i have been collecting. I think the vino will help ease tensions between everyone being in the house at the same time.

I'll have to look around and see where I can buy these wines from - I don't feel like I should have to pay for shipping if I don't have to.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger